ANYTHING you need for your Mercedes-Benz or other quality automobile, truck, or SUV. Austin Autohaus offers bumper-to-bumper auto services.
(All FSS services, 30,000 mile service, 60,000 mile service, 90,000 mile service, etc.)
Mechanical repair work
Electrical and vehicle computer repair
Convertible top repair and replacement
Upholstery repair or replacement
Leather repair or replacement
We will inform you of what caused your problem and available options for a long-term, quality repair. We will also take the next step for you. Your vehicle will be monitored for regular maintenance items, such as
- fluid changes
- state inspection items (tire wear, drive belts, brake pads, etc.)
- common repairs for your particular year and model
- Over forty years combined Mercedes-Benz specialist experience, our technicians also have experience with Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Ferrari, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, as well as the Big 3 US manufacturers.
- We have built a network of part suppliers that ensure prompt attention to the repairs of your vehicle. Mercedes-Benz parts are “in stock” for timely repairs.
- You will always know EXACTLY where you stand on the maintenance for your vehicle.
“Extremely fair pricing coupled with their level of expertise is impossible to find for a German engineered car. From an oil change, bulb replacement, to ball joints and transmissions, this place does it all! …when the time comes or the parts break, I know I am in good hands. Thank you to all the employees for making such a pain staking trip to the repair shop seem smooth and hassle-free.”
Factory Recommended Maintenance
We would be happy to take care of your maintenance and save you $$$! Austin Autohaus offers premium, quality service throughout your factory warranty. Performing your factory recommended maintenance is important to ensure that the factory warranty is valid.
Contrary to what many say, your factory recommended maintenance can be performed and documented at any repair facility. If your factory warranty is coming to an end and you want to investigate other facilities for your post-warranty repairs and maintenance, Austin Autohaus would like a chance to earn your business. We can also give you a heads-up on any factory warranty items that need attention before your warranty expires.
- Same day service in most cases. We can even perform most maintenance while you wait! Free WiFi in the waiting area lets you work or play while we fix your car.
- Original equipment quality parts.
- Computer and file records on all your maintenance and repairs.
Austin Autohaus works with almost every extended warranty company.
If you have an extended warranty, all you need to do is drop off your vehicle. Our trained technicians will diagnose the problem, call your warranty company for authorization, handle all the paperwork, and repair your vehicle.
- YOU do not have to explain the repair to your extended warranty company.
- We do all the contacting and paperwork for you.
- All you pay is your deductible and whatever your warranty does not cover.
After Your Warranty
Benz and other vehicles on the road for years to come.
We have many owners with over 200,000 miles on their vehicles.We will service and repair your vehicle for the long haul.
- Experienced in keeping “mature” Mercedes-Benz reliable.
- Bumper-to-bumper update at every service.
- We will keep a list of priorities of current and common repairs for your vehicle.
If you own a classic, we would love to keep it going!
Are you serious about keeping your classic in top condition, or returning it to top condition?
We know how to find parts for your classic, or we can rebuild your old part.
Then call (512-837-7036) or email us.
Finally, you own that classic car you always wanted!
However, crawling around tight spaces in your spare time is no longer your idea of fun. So you call your repair facility and find out they do not work on any vehicle more than fifteen years old… Now what?
We will not charge you more just because your vehicle is older.
However, there are regular issues that arise during the repair of classic cars that require extra time. We will let you know what we have seen from our previous experiences to avoid surprises. As always, we will contact you with any issues we encounter during repairs and document them on your invoice.